We love Disney. Yep, we are THAT family. In fact, I was tickled to death last week when my husband on a whim said “let’s go back to Disney” which was quickly followed by me thinking to myself, don’t ask questions just start planning before he comes back to his mind. So I did! But what you guys want to know is what is the first thing ESM does in her Disney planning adventure. You want me to be honest? CALL MY TRAVEL AGENT
Why would you not use a travel agent when planning Disney, y’all? It is 100% FREE!
FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT!
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU!
Why do I use a travel agent:
- Best Price- She pulls different resorts, dates, & options for me that would take me HOURS to do, plus she knows what dates are best when booking. Like if you travel Sunday-Friday it is much cheaper than Wednesday-Sunday. Without researching or knowing from experience, travel agents are the ones that know this. Don’t like your travel agent? Hang in there, I am almost there…
- Dining Reservations- There are many reasons we go to Disney, but eating is definitely in my top 5. I pack my “Joey from Friends” pants, you know the ones that stretch, because we eat and eat and eat. And it is good food! I’ll share my favorite restaurant picks with y’all in this series. You don’t want to miss that post if you are a foodie, because we are!
- Park Days- Travel agents have a special program, atop what you find online, that is an exact measure of what the park population is expected to be each day while you are there. Now there are charts that you could use online to help, but it isn’t as savvy as the one the travel agents have. A friend of mine who was a travel agent shared this with me and showed it to me, WOWZERS! Super cool! Now I trust my travel agent to plan my days because they just know you guys!
- Expertise- Do you trust a traffic light to tell you when to go or do you decide when to drive yourself without looking at the light? Well, some of you can’t drive so you don’t count but MOST of us use the traffic signals. They are free to use plus it is the expert, if you follow the traffic lights and signs you will have a successful trip, no wrecks or wrong turns. My travel agent is my traffic light & signs. She is free to use and makes my trip the most successful it could ever be! I am no Disney travel expert when it comes to dates, times, places, reservations, etc. I would rather focus on tips, tricks, discounts, and having fun with my family around the park than the hotel reservations!
- ABOUT 1,000 OTHER REASONS YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU USE MY TRAVEL AGENT
You may have tried a travel agent before and had a bad experience or you may have never tried one, so for kicks and giggles next Disney trip you plan use Glass Slipper Concierge. They have planned my last 4 trips to Disney and I have never had one hiccup, speed bump, or roadblock. We have had the best trip each time and enjoyed our vacation so much.
You guys want to know my secret, my smoking gun, my right-hand Disney planning man? Her name is Tammy with Glass Slipper Concierge and you can find her planning page on Facebook. Guess what? You email her, and within the day you get a response back! From a person, not a 1-800 number, and she speaks english! It is a wonderful service that Tammy & Glass Slipper Concierge provides so USE IT! I promise, you will not regret it.
So what’s next in our series?
- Saving on Souveniers
- Favorite Eats
- Favorite Resorts
- How to fly?
- How to drive?
- Tricks to the buses & park closings
- Behind the scenes & extras
- SO SO SO MUCH MORE!
Y’all, you don’t want to miss this. I am going to be writing my whole planning process to share with you guys so you can have all my tips & tricks. So set the page as your homepage, subscribe to our newsletter, heck-you can even add me to your family tree if it will remind you to keep up with this series! It is THAT important for all Disney lovers! See ya real soon!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site. Thanks so much!